Monday, November 07, 2011

Two Blogs!

Hola blog peeps!

I have some new news for you! 

In October, I started a NEW blog called, Art With Sprinkles and I'm really really excited about it. 
For many many moons, I've been thinking about starting a separate blog where I could share little bits and pieces of the stuff I create, apart from all my roadtrip stuff.

It took me a while to come up with a name for my new blog--oh the names I went through!  FINALLY, "Art With Sprinkles" became THE NAME I wanted to go with.

Art = I am an artist.  I love to create.  What I create is art (at least to me!).  I love sharing what I create.
 
Sprinkles = I love sprinkles.  I love the word "sprinkles"!  Sprinkles are colorful and fun.  Sprinkles make me happy. 

Art With Sprinkles = my art makes me happy like sprinkles on a cupcake!  

I hope when you peek inside my new blog, Art With Sprinkles, you will find colorful and fun bits and pieces of my creative creations that will inspire you to create your own art sprinkles. 

I've created a tab beneath my header where you can go (quickly) to Art With Sprinkles.

If you want to see what Zip and I are up to, please continue to check out this blog okay?!  :}

As always, have fun and ONLY eat cupcakes with sprinkles!  Why?  Because, as in life, a cupcake is sooooooo much better with sprinkles on it.
Yuki

No comments: