Wednesday, November 09, 2011

I Wrote the Book

Hello there!
Have you written a book?  A short story maybe?  Do you even like to write?

I do dream about writing a book and then becoming famous and, above all, rich!  But I'm thinking that is not my path.

Yet, I HAVE written a book!  It's basically a book about me (surprise!) and it includes only a few years of my life--it's my blog book.

Here's the front cover of my book!  Zip took that photo of me while we were touring inside one of the caves near Mt Rushmore.  I like that photo of me!  :}


This is the dedication page.  I dedicated my book to Zip and me because without us,
there would be no book! 
We are standing on top of glacier in Alaska.  We have both been dreaming about doing this one day and we finally got to do it on one of our roadtrips.


This is my back cover.  You can see that my book encompasses the years from Jan 2008 to Feb 2011.  Zip took this photo of me while we were on a Princess cruise to Alaska.


Oh, just a closer look of the front cover photo.  I think you can even see that I'm wearing a Mt Rushmore T-shirt.


This is what I decided to put on the spine of the book because it really is all about me.


Here's a glimpse into some of the pages of my book.  When ordering your blog book, you can decide to include comments to your blog post or not.  I decided to include them in my book; I love reading your comments so keep them coming okay?


More pages of my blog book.


These are pages when I first started my blog, back in 2008.

WOW!  I love my blog book.  Can't wait for the next one.  I'll give another 2 - 3 years and then publish my second blog book. 
If you have a blog and want your very own blog book, check out Blog2print.
They do a fantastic job--the quality is superb, quick turnaround time, and very affordable.

As always, have fun in your life and then write about it.   :}
Yuki

2 comments:

trash talk said...

Your post couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I just "lost" my blog for a day and was in a tizzy. I'm thinking I need to do this....just in case!
Deb

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea!