Monday, November 07, 2011

My Most Favorite Scotch Tape

Hello there!
Have you thought about the scotch tape you use?  Do you love it?  Do you like it?  Do you hate it?

Well, I hate the "satin" gift wrap stuff--what a waste of money!  First of all, why does it say it's specifically for gift wrapping?  When you do use it on a gift wrap, it's so noticeable that I think it looks hideous.  Secondly, I take issue with "satin"!  I don't know why I take issue with that word to describe tape but I do!

And have you tried the tape that says it's invisible?  Really?  Really?  Invisible?  Like I can't see it at all after it's applied to something?  Please stop before I have to slap myself to wake up from this nightmare!

Then there's the tape that says it's clear (sorta like invisible) but it's really not.  There is nothing clear about the clear scotch tape I've used.! 

And if I'm not on a scotch tape hating spree as it is, let's talk the tape that won't stick even after pressing it down a number of times.  Shouldn't that not even be an issue?  Tape that won't stay taped down?

And please don't get me started on Magic Tape.  What the heck does that mean--magic?  What is so magical about magic tape.  I don't get it.

It's been hard dealing with all this UNTIL
I accidentally stumbled upon the MOST PERFECT scotch tape in the whole wide world.  It's so my favorite that I can't imagine my life without it now.  Buying two rolls of this tape was NOT an option; I needed at least three rolls.

Shhhh, I really bought tons of this tape because I love it so much!

Yes, it's from Dollar General and it's only $1 a roll (a HUGE roll may I add).  It is truly CLEAR--and it's so pretty in its clearness.  It is about 99% invisible when applied to anything, even gift wrap.  It is very very sticky.
It sticks really really well like something called "tape" should. Imagine that!

If you have issues with your roll of clear satin magic scotch tape, then you need to run to your nearest Dollar General store and buy a roll or two before I get there!  :}  Hopefully I didn't buy them all.  :} 

And please don't ask me exactly how many rolls of this tape I have because I may have to deviate from the truth a bit to not appear strange!  (And yes, I know Scotch tape is brand of tape!  So cry me a river and hand me a Kleenex will ya!)

As always--have some fun--buy some Dollar General scotch tape.  Life is too short to do otherwise.
Yuki

No comments: