Monday, June 06, 2011

Speaking of Books!

Hello Blog Peeps
While on the subject of books, here's a glimpse into some of the stuff I have read but not necessarily each page, page by page.  I call these my "roaming" books (like the gnome!) because I roam around the book, reading only what I want. 
Just looking at the table of contents for this book, Women who changed the world, is mind-blowing--Mary Magdalene, Susan B. Anthony, Marie Curie, Eva Peron, Madonna!  Wait, what?  Madonna????  What Madonna?  THE Madonna???? Would you believe the singer, Madonna!  You can bet I went there and checked out HOW in the heck she changed the world!!!. 
Interesting reading and a very good "roaming" book.

Here's three books that are thin (not a lot of pages!), VERY interesting, and I read each page, page by page!  Yes I did.
If you have not read these books, run, don't walk to your nearest library or bookstore and get 'em!  These books are even better when read for the second or third time! 
And lookie here--I must have LOVED this book so much that I went out and bought it THREE TIMES! 
I think I wanted LOTS of presents, right?!  Talk about out-of-control obsessions!  Or maybe it's out-of-control memory loss!  Or maybe it's out-of-control with reality!  Or maybe it's just plain being out-of-control!
Waddauthink?
I think you need to get out there and have some fun reading SOMETHING and just for more grins, don't read the book in order!  No. . .roam around and read a page here and read another page there--why?  Because, who knows, you just may have more fun reading the roaming way!
Yuki

No comments: