Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Even More Book Speak with Out-of-Control Obsessions!

Hello Blog Peeps!
You know about SOME of my out-of-control obsessions right?  Well, I want to share some more with you as I continue to talk about some of the books I have.  Are you ready?
KNOTS!
These three books on knots are just SOME of my books on knots.
I have never meet a book on knots that I didn't love, have to have, but never want to read.  Nope, I just gotta have them. 
I love knots. 
I'm amazed by knots. 
I love all the twists and turns, the in's and out's--the rhythm, the beauty of knots--oh my--am I gushing?
I'll stop that then.

I'm impressed by anybody who knows how to tie this knot for that purpose and that knot for this purpose, oh my gosh, how clever are they? 
My love for knots started waaaaaaaaay back when--gee, I don't even know when.  I've always loved knots.
By buying knot books, I POSSESS the secret to making a knot (any knot).  I COULD theoretically learn how to tie a knot, any knot, but I have no desire to learn nor read about it--why?  I have the book! 
Let me repeat that in case you didn't quite GET IT--I HAVE THE BOOK! 
I HAVE SEVERAL BOOKS! 
Well, really I  HAVE SEVERAL SEVERAL BOOKS ON KNOTS!

So anytime I NEED to know how to tie a certain knot, I can look it up.  Just knowing that makes me feel very knowledgeable about knots!  Ahhhhh, mission accomplished don't you think?  Books SHOULD make you feel knowledgeable!
Now, go out there and gain some knowledge!  Buy a book, possess the book, be knowledgeable.
Why?  Because it's just more fun that way, you silly goose!
Yuki

No comments: