Friday, October 08, 2010

I Have It BAD!!!!

What you ask? The "messy's"! I'm a messy person! It could be that I'm just lazy, I don't know for sure! I tend to get something out to use and then I don't put it back where I got it from.
Even in my stamproom, I do the same thing. I'm trying to create something, I use something, and then NOT put it back. ugggg! I need an assistant!
The mess on the dining room table is from my office. I woke up one morning and was at my computer, checking email or something, and looked around the office and couldn't take it any more. It was a mess! Piles of papers everywhere!
So, I took all my "mess" out of the room and put it on the dining room table. I organized what was left in the office and then started to (slowly) put back everything.
I did get rid of an old copier machine that we've had for probably 20 years or so. And took out a printer that I don't use anymore that was taking up a lot of space! So that gave me room to put other stuff! :}
I feel much better now when I look around my office. The dining room table is cleared of the mess! Now. . . if I could just keep it looking nice, that would be so wonderful.
But. . . if you take a peek inside my stamproom, you'll see that I have it BAD in there too right now. It's a mess. The mother of all mess!!! Ugggg. . . anybody want to be my assistant?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well at least its all better now~
rho