Monday, December 28, 2009

Samples Samples and More Samples!

What a mess, right? Since about 9am this morning, I've been trying to organize these boxes of card samples. What you are looking at is about 18 years' worth of stuff. (These photos don't include my boxes and boxes of special trades and prop swaps!)
Some boxes contain cards I've created; most of the boxes are "trades" from other stampers! I've been with The Angel Company (TAC) now for almost 10 years, and I've gone to every TAC function (Retreats and Seminars) and to a BUNCH of angel gatherings. Each time, my trades include most, if not all, of the following: cardfronts, scrapbook pages, special trades, trading cards, and prop swaps!
It's night time now and I'm only half way through the cards. I guess it doesn't help that I'm kind of anal about some things--I want the cards to be sorted by vertical type cards and horizontal type cards. Is there a pill I can take to cure me of my "anal-ness"??????
I'm also taking all the cards out of the plastic shoebox containers and putting them in the cardboard type photo boxes since I can get more cards in one photo box than in one plastic shoebox AND it takes up the same amout of space! Good thing I'm retired and have time to do stuff like this!!!!! :}

1 comment:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Holy Cow Yuki! That's alot of cards! Hope your trip was great...glad you are back!