Friday, December 04, 2009

A Kewl Backdrop?

If you have ever taken a cruise, you know that everywhere you turn on the cruise ship are photo opportunities with beautiful backdrops! The photos are not cheap. On our first cruise, Zip and I went kinda crazy with the cruise ship photos but we couldn't help ourselves!

Here's Sharon and I standing in front of our cruise ship in Skagway, Alaska!
Doesn't it look as though we're standing in front of a backdrop? I think it does because the photo looks pretty flat! I'm not sure why (maybe because of the ISO setting?) but most of the time, you DON'T want your photos to look this flat.But. . . I happen to like this photo of us. . . and look at the shopping bags! Texas size shopping bags! Yahooooooooooooo!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award! Come check it out at my place to accept it. :) Congratulations!

http://serendipitous-natalie.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-first-blog-award.htm