Thursday, February 04, 2010

January Calendars!

WOW!!! Another new year and I'm behind already.
The way I see it--time is like money--the more money you have, the more money you spend. The more time you have, the more time you waste!
But, am I stressin'? Nope, I'm too blessed to stress!

I've been rooting around Facebook more this month than ever, and I've decided that there are a WHOLE lot of people (me included) who are wasting a WHOLE lot of time (playing games (I LOVE Jungle Jewels), Farmville, Yoville, oh my gosh, the list can go on)!
How wonderful it is to have the luxury of time! Or should I say, the luxury of wasting time!!!!

So with that. . . here are the calendar pages for January. Every year, the Red Hot Rubber Stampers (that's us!) does a calendar swap, hosted by Red Hot Gloria (and you know who you are!!!). We had enough sign up to do two calendars!


Designed by moi--Yuki Zepeda!


Designed by Lorene Holbrook.
Stay tuned for more!!!

No comments: