Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread Men

Hello there!

There's something about gingerbread men cookies that is so appealing.  I was at Panera the other day and spotted these guys!  How cute right?

But, alas, this is not a happy tale of dancing gingerbread men--no! 
It's a rather sad tale in fact--there are times I say "NO" when I should say "YES"!  When the guy taking my order asked me if I wanted to add a sweet treat to my sandwich order (for .99), I said no!
I didn't realize that I could have had one of these guys for .99!
Now, I can't stop thinking about them.

If you have never been to a Panera's, you gotta go!
Because, there's more yumyums--


I'm thinking I need to go back to Panera's and grab me a couple of those
gingerbread men cookies and devour them unmercifully.
Wanna join me?
As always, have fun in your life and when asked if you want to
add a sweetums for .99--SAY YES for crying out loud.
Always SAY YES!
Yuki

No comments: