Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paper Junkie!

Hello blog peeps
To say that I LOVE paper is like saying, "Yuki loves paper"!  There is no other way to say it.  I DO love paper.
Sheets of pleasure at my fingertips. 
I NEVER met a pack of paper that I didn't love!  I KNOW I say that all the time but it's true so I HAVE to say it.
Is this sick or what?  This is just SOME of my paper packs.  I don't have the room to stand them on their sides (really need a bigger house); I had to stack them on top of each other.  Not the ideal method of storage but a good compromise.

Notice how I write the name of the paper stack on the glue pad part; otherwise, it would be a TOTAL nightmare for sure, trying to find a particular paper pack.

I wish paper companies would just STOP for about 6 months and NOT come up with any new paper.  It's their fault I can't stop this madness.

Well, if you can't fight it, might as well sit back and enjoy the paper, right? 
It really is just more fun that way!  Believe me.  I know.
Yuki

No comments: