Friday, June 24, 2011

Bead It!

Hello Blog Peeps!
I must admit that another one of my out-of-control obsessions is with beads!  I love beads.  You can buy a package of beads (with hundreds of beads inside) for next to nothing.
There is something mesmerizing about beads.  They are so tiny but so powerful, and they know it.

These, of course, are just SOME of my beads that I possess.  It is really really hard to walk by a package of colorful beads without wanting to possess them.  Tame them.  Control them.
But, alas, beads are very hard to control. 
Let them loose on a flat surface and WATCH OUT!   They are going everywhere except where you want them to go.

And, because I am the person I am, I don't hold it against the beads.  How can you?  It's their nature to be that way. 
I love beads in spite of themselves. 

Most of the time, I don't do many projects with beads.  I just like to look at them.  That's enough for me!
I'm happy.
Soooooooo, go out there and start a relationship with beads. 
Why? 
Do I really need to answer that? 
Really?
Yuki

No comments: