Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let Go of My Leggo!!!!

Okay, so here we are at the Mall of America!!! I love this mall. It's huge. It's full of stores with lots of stuff.
The Brighton Store--oh my gosh--love that store!!!!! There's an Archivers--need I say more? There's a QVC store! YES!!!!! A QVC store. This store was totally FUN!
I could go on and on about the stores but let's stop at the Leggo Store!

Zip and I stayed at the Leggo Store for hours and hours! We were like two kids.
These photos show you the three bins full of Leggo parts! See the cup on the bin of the first photo? Well, you can fill that cup with how ever many Leggo pieces you can shove in it for $14.99.
There's a smaller cup that's $7.99.
We spent hours filling TWO large cups and ONE small one! Zip would pick out the parts and I was the stuffer!
I had overheard one of the guys working there that if you put the pieces together, you can get more in the cups!
After hearing that, I took out all the pieces again and put like pieces to like pieces. Oh my gosh, how much fun was that?
One of the worker guys said that I might be close to their "record" of how many pieces one can stuff in a large cup! He said that the most anybody stuffed in a large cup was about 800 pieces!

So later that night, while watching a movie, we separated all the pieces and then counted them!
One cup had about 675, another cup had OVER 800, so I think we did good. Of course, the bigger the pieces you put inside a cup, the less you'll get!
There were three sets of these bins, full of fun Leggo pieces, so it was fun picking out and playing with all the pieces!


Me. . . stuffing a cup with Leggo trees.

Zip with a Leggo man.

Me with a Leggo Robot!

2 comments:

Marga said...

okay, now tell us. What are you going to do with all those legos?

Anonymous said...

My kids loved the Lego Store - good excuse for me to play there too! And what are you going to do with the Legos? rita w