Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chocolate Anybody?







Right now, we are in Wayne, PA, staying with a friend who's almost like family to us. We've known him since he was knee high to a grasshopper. The three of us went to Hershey, PA!



Need I say more? Chocolate, Chocolate, and MORE Chocolate.
I've seen the stories about Hershey, PA, on TV. I was mesmerized just watching all that chocolate, everywhere. And now, seeing it for myself, I was just as mesmerized. On their main street, the street lamps are Hershey Kisses--some wrapped in the silver foil and some unwrapped but both totally cute!!!!
There's even a street called Chocolate Avenue. How wonderful would it be to live on Chocolate Avenue.
I think I would get hungry for chocolate just telling people what street I lived on! Hmmmm, maybe that would not be a good thing!!!!!

No comments: