Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Fresno!








Before driving to San Francisco, we stopped at Fresno, CA, to visit my brother, Willard, (aka Willard A. Nielsen, JR) and his wife, Myra.
Myra has a super duper "da bomb" of a trike and Willard drove me around!
No, wait. Let me rephrase that.
He bolted out of the driveway like a bat out of Hell and scared me half to death. Since it's considered a motorcycle, there were no seatbealts. I was hanging on for dear life.
I have never been on a trike, so this was super fun for me even though I was scared.
My brother has been working on this trike for years. He taught himself how to weld and has done most of the work, if not all of the work, in making this trike look phemonal.

Remember the dachshund weathervane he gave us????? Welding--lots of welding!

While there, we went to eat dinner at Yosemite Falls Cafe--hmmmmm, Zip and I had Chorizo and Eggs! We were going through Mex-Tex food withdrawal.
Enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast. How fun to see your brother!

Anonymous said...

How's it going? I want to hear more about your trip! :)