Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm the Serious One!

Hello Blog Peeps
I love my friends!  Even when they can't be serious for one second--I still love 'em.
Yes, I'm the serious one.  The other two "clowns" are Cynthia and Tony.

These were taken during the Red Hot Social Play Day, right before
the rest of the gang arrived.
From left to right, Marie, Rhodeen, Yuki, the serious one;
Cynthia and her tongue; and Tony the pointer (a new kind of pointer breed).

Here she is going through my pile of lace and making clothes out of them!
And just a warning--If you ever invite Cynthia into your house, NAIL everything down or else
she will move everything around.  Trust me, I know from experience.

And, don't even ask me about my poor little
Travelocity gnome!
As always, have fun--I'm sure you have a Cynthia and Tony in your life too!
Yuki

No comments: