Sunday, November 27, 2011

America I Love Mickey and Us

If I haven't said it enough, let me say it again--I just love living in the greatest country in the world--the United States.

If you are a US citizen, how wonderful is it to be US-homegrown?  We are so lucky, and I don't go one day without thinking about it and being thankful.

So here we are!  With "America I Love Mickey" at the Shades of Green (the hotel for military personnel) at Walt Disney World.
That may not be the official name for this Mickey but that's
what I'm calling him--America I Love Mickey.

Here's the Zipperonia with Mickey!

We are going to stay at the Shades of Green this December!
Walt Disney World during Christmas--is there a MORE
magical place to be during Christmas?
I don't think so.
As always, let the magic happen and have fun with it.
Yuki

No comments: