Monday, October 31, 2011

Vampira Yuki

Spooky Hellos!

Today I am Vampira Yuki, hanging out with my ghostie friends. 


I needed a little snackiepoo!


spooky spooky!

Oh yummy! Finger-lickin' good.


Connie, the gypsy fortune teller, and me (trying to look scary!).


Wonder if she has any blood left? 


What a pair! 
Tinkerbell with Vampira--both smiling.  I KNOW why I'm smiling but why is Tink smiling? 


That's right, I'm not smiling anymore!  Tink is toast!


Teddy Bear gone vamp! 


Marie the mouse is smiling now--just wait. . .



 
I didn't know ghouls wore sunglasses!

Well, hope you have a fun Halloween, filled with a butt load of candy and spooky stuff.
Vampira Yuki

2 comments:

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Great pictures & a great costume!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Fantastic Pitures! Everyone looks great!