Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Movies on the Big Screen

Do you like going to the movies? We do. . . but it can get pretty expensive--buying the tickets to get in is just half the expense. OMG, add to that buying popcorn and soda--yikes!!!!! You've just spent a small fortune. So anytime we can get MORE FOR OUR MONEY while at the movies, we do. . .

After we watched the movie, The Tooth Fairy (loved it), we saw this HUGE backdrop for the movie, Hot Tub Time Machine. So I decided to have some fun. . .

Since I always have my minime camera in my purse, I whipped it out and had Rhodeen take these photos of us in the backdrop. This one of Zip (below) nearly made me experience a biological manifestation!!!

See ya at the movies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Zip are always having so much fun together! Awesome! rita w