Sunday, September 20, 2009

Twin City Grill

What's wonderful about traveling over 8,000 miles on a roadtrip, seeing wonderous sights along the way, is being able to visit friends along the way.
Here I am with fellow angel and friend, Rita W., who lives near the Mall of America (MOA)! She met Zip and I for dinner one night at the Twin City Grill (in the MOA) and was so so sweet to bring my very own copy of the new TAC fall supplement called Avenue! Yahoooooooo! Thank you so much, Rita!!!!!!!


The food at the Twin City Grill was very very yummilious. We had a great time yakking, eating, and looking through the new Avenue!
See those curvy wooden benches? We were waiting for Rita on that bench facing not toward the restaurant but at this one shop that sold sports-related stuff. While sitting there, I spotted a T-shirt in that shop that I HAD to buy! Tune in again soon and see the T-shirt I bought. If you know anything about the Green Bay Packers football team, you will love this T-shirt!!!

No comments: