Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Sunken Gardens


I have always loved the Sunken Gardens in Brackenridge Park (in San Antonio).
Brackenridge Park is off Broadway near Ft Sam Houston, where I used to work.
Even before Zip and I were married, we hung out in this park. It was a great place for privacy and in getting to know each other!
Shoot!!!! I remember once when Zip and I were both working at Ft Sam, we fell asleep on a blanket during lunch one day. We woke up and it was around 2:30 in the afternoon. Holy Smokes!!!! Can you say "LATE!!!!!"

It's a wonder we weren't mugged or something!

Well, the Sunken Gardens, the Japanese Sunken Gardens, the Chinese Sunken Gardens--whatever you want to call it, is now one of my favorite places to visit. The city of San Antonio has done extensive rennovations on the Gardens and it is totally BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rho's place said...

Love these pictures~ You did a great job you two taking them....